Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bakers Dozen


Join me while I share with you the Baker's Dozen. I will show you a way to take just one sheet of 12x12 Designer Series Paper and make 13 cards. You will use the entire page in the end with no leftover scraps.

For this series, I will be using the Candlight Christmas Designer Series Paper for all the cards. This is a wonderful item in the new holiday catalog.




To that I have added cardstock in Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Primrose Petals, and Very Vanilla.  You can use just one or two colors to keep it even simpler - I used more just to be able to show you more options.

To start - use the following grid to cut out your 12x12 paper. Then keep checking back for the next card posting to see how the pieces work on the card.
This is a lot of fun and an easy way to make a bunch of cards in one sitting!  Stay tuned for all thirteen cards. You can always duplicate the grid and play along with me :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment