Thursday, October 10, 2013

Butterfly with Gorgeous Grunge


This card was actually inspired by a little token that was given to me at a Butterfly Release event.  It was a charm and I loved the color combination.  So of course, I had to see what I could do with my Stampin' Up! supplies. Best of Butterflies stamp set to the rescue!  Here the butterfly is stamped in Early Espresso ink on to Tangerine Tango cardstock. The background is Whisper White cardstock and I used my daubers to blend Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, and Crisp Cantaloupe. The splatter is actually the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set using Early Espresso.   If you love the splatter look or effect, but yours ends up as smudges or just big smears, this is the stamp set for you!

1 comment:

  1. I do like the splatter effect but never have been able to quite master it so the stamp set sounds ideal.

    ReplyDelete