Monday, March 10, 2014

Petite Petals and Woodgrain


I confess I adore the muted colors in this card.  I used Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, and Sahara Sand which gives it a soft and warm feeling.  The patterned paper comes from the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series paper - only available through Sale-A-Bration. You only have a couple more weeks to get yours, but after that, it will be gone. Sale-A-Bration will be over at the end of the month.

Don't you just adore the little Petite Petals? You can purchase that as a bundle with the stamp set and the matching punch.  They layer perfectly with the Pansy Punch.  This was one of the cards we created today at the Stamp-A-Stack. However, we changed the sentiment to an Easter Greeting, and it could easily be a birthday card as well. I love coming up with a versatile design that I can make a few of to have handy. Then I can always add the words later. 

I hope that you are enjoying the cards shared here - Please check the events pages and sign up for some upcoming events!  It is much more fun to stamp together!  Looking for a particular type of class that you don't see here? Just send me an email at MightyOakStampers@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment