Saturday, March 14, 2015

Lovely Amazing You




okay... so there are a few wonderful photopolymer stamps that have been added to the Stampin' Up selection... and I completely missed them! 

Yes, if you have followed me for a while, you may have noticed I am not posting quite as often as I have in the past.   All is wonderful here - but life is keeping me very busy and focused on other projects right now.  But I don't want to let you down either and have you miss fun new stamp sets! 

So here is one called Lovely Amazing You.  You can find this and other (not in the catalog) offerings in the New Arrivals section of the online store.  I really love the envelope stamped card that Stampin' Up created for their samples.  


 
Shop 24 hours a day at www.HilarySmith.StampinUp.net

No comments:

Post a Comment