Saturday, July 28, 2012

Desk Set


Inspired by my Upline Michelle - who saw these wonderful trays. She had added paper and shared them on her site - I just adored them so had to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) her project. As I was working on the tray, I glanced around my office and wondered.... what else could I do here. And poof! I had a desk set - great for the start of the school year for teachers.


My project really started with the tray - I saw the bright teal and instantly thought of the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper. So then I grabbed a nearby composition book....


To the Summer Smooches DSP, I added some of the new Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Daffodil Delight. A couple of the Blossom punches, with a Boho Blossom punch and a button from the Brights collection. Notes is spelled out with the Morning Post Alphabet stamp set and punched out using the Postage Stamp punch.



Here's a little note pad - how simple but a cute gift!  And finally - I saw this online, a bobby pin from the jewelery making section of a craft store turned into a paper clip.  The new In Color Dahlias are just perfect for these!


I hope you enjoyed this desk set idea. Keep your eyes searching for anything out there that you can add paper and your personal touch to!

No comments:

Post a Comment