Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Love My Color Coach!


A couple of days ago I was determined to do a gray and yellow card. Well, since I had the gray out to work with, and just love the richness of the color... I thought to myself what else can I do? Since I was not on another "mission" with a set color scheme in my head, I turned to my trusty Stampin' Up! Color Coach. If you are not familar with the Color Coach, it is a wonderfullly handy set of cards you can easily flip though for ideas and inspiration. One side of the card is a solid Stampin' Up color, the other side has two color combinations using three colors. So for this one, I went to the Basic Gray color card and chose the combination of Basic Gray, Old Olive and Melon Mambo. Love the balance of darker shades and the bright Melon Mambo. The other suggested combination was Basic Gray, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie.  I have found that some days when I am feeling stuck and not sure what I want to be working on, I just play with the Color Coach until I stumble upon a color combination that gets my mind flowing. 


Get  you color coach today, item 121046. You can order 24/7 on my website www.hilarysmith.stampinup.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment