Monday, November 12, 2012

My First Show!


Sorry to everyone following the blog - I have been bad about posting regularly the past couple of weeks. I was getting ready for my first show which was on Saturday. I had a great time and am hoping to do more in the future.  It was a personal challenge for me. I joined the Stampin' Up! team just a year ago and was encouraged my my upline to make some personal and professional goals for myself. One of mine was to feel confident enough in my work to be able to present it at a show. I had some wonderful feedback from customers and am so thrilled for having done it. Thank you to Michelle who reminds me to keep reaching for more challenges. 

On another great note - I had so much fun making all kinds of treats for the craft fair that I have plenty of things to share with you on the blog. So stay tuned - the first item will be coming up shortly.  Thank you all for making my first year a wonderful experience and hopefully the beginning of a long relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment