Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Flowers?


Well, I just love this blossom from the Blooming with Kindness stamp set. So what if it isn't really a Christmas flower. There are no written rules that say that your Christmas cards must have trees, snowflakes, or candy canes on them. (Though if you want any of those items, Stampin' Up! has them too.)  Once again, I stumbled upon this card when I made one for a different event. I loved the  blossom so much I just wanted to use it for my Christmas cards this year. 

Above is the original card I made while just playing. I wanted a simple card in Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla that I could leave blank and have handy for any occasion.  For the Christmas card at the top, I just added the layer of Old Olive and the words from More Merry Messages stamp set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment