Saturday, December 22, 2012

Believe


I am one of the fortunate ones... because I still believe in Santa Claus.  I have even been fortunate enough to be one of his helpers.  I realize at this point, most of you have already sent your Christmas cards, but I saw this one created by a fellow demonstrator, and just had to see if I could duplicate it.  Then of course, I just needed to share it.  It was made just by using punches: 1/2" Circle, 3/4" Circle, and Curly Labe. The Labels Collection Framelit was used to make the white part at the top.  The belt buckle was punched with the Silver Glimmer paper to give it some major sparkle!!!

I hope that you enjoy this card - and most of all I hope that you too still believe in Santa. I friend just recently posted this on Facebook and I wanted to share it. Because it sums up where I believe Santa fits into the Christmas picture - not as the tons of gifts under a tree, but the true giving spirit and joy of Christmas.

"At Christmas, man is almost what God sent him here to be."  Edgar Guest

Blessings to you and your families at Christmas and for the year to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment