Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Build a Banner Simply Created Kit


Have you seen the Build a Banner Simply Created kit in Stampin' Up's Holiday catalog?  Maybe you skipped over it thinking.... I am not going to make that.  Well why not? I confess I was a little intimidated, but then I kept seeing them here and there and jumped in. Wow - they really can be created in very little time.  I love that I can put whatever I want on the banner.

Here is what comes in the kit. (18 5x7" canvas pennants, alphabet and pattern stencils, 9' of twine, and a Stampin' Spritzer)

 
To clarify as well - the banner is not just paper, it is canvas so what you make will last a long time!  The stencils can be used for just about everything else you craft - cards, those wonderful Muslin Bags!  What great Christmas gifts when you personalize the gifts with the recipient's initials. 
 
Still a little hesitant? Contact me to set up a private class, or invite a group of friends together to make banners.  It's a perfect way to celebrate the holidays together (and get your house decorated). Order yours today at www.HilarySmith.StampinUp.net or contact me at MightyOakStampers@yahoo.com to set up a banner party.

No comments:

Post a Comment