Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thankful - and Thank You!


Wow - Just two years ago, I started down this amazing path with Stampin' Up!  I have met some wonderful people along the way. That really is the best part - meeting a lot of you and sharing your stories and of course, stamping together.  So Thank You! to all of you who have made this experience something I continue to cherish and love doing. 

Because I am feeling quite thankful for all the blessings you have given me these past two years, I want to give something back. So, since Stampin' Up has made holiday shopping a lot more fun with their tremendous sale going on, let me sweeten the pot!  If you place an order of $30 or more with me or on my website between now and midnight EST November 30, you will receive a special Christmas gift from me in December.  Is there a gift bag with your name on it???

You can shop anytime at www.HilarySmith.StampinUp.net

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all that you have shown and taught us to do these past two years!! Looking forward to all the new ideas in the future!

    ReplyDelete