Saturday, January 25, 2014

Rev Up the Fun Thank You


My son wanted to have a race car birthday this year. So what better way to thank his guests for coming, than with a race car thank you note!  I love that with all the stamps available from Stampin' Up!, I can really personalize my cards. I will also be using this set to do the scrapbook page for his party. 

Though it wasn't stamping, we did get a bit creative during the party. Everyone was given a plain wooden car. We started by decorating the cars with markers and stickers. Paint is great, but takes too long to dry.  Then next up, racing of course!!!  Here are a couple of the cars. Can you guess which one my five year old did? :o)




Stampers know what fun can be had by just throwing materials on the table and saying "Go!"  It was a blast being able to combine creativity and cars for his birthday party.  I hope that you find ways to work creativity into your every day life. Just keep creating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment