Monday, January 27, 2014

Tags and See Ya Later Stamp Set


More Sale-A-Bration samples - wahoo!!!! This special time of year starts tomorrow!!!  I love the stamp set See Ya Later which will only be offered during Sale-A-Bration.  Above I have paired it with another special which is the Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I am having so much fun with that folder.  The stamp is layered on another new item from the Occasions Catalog. The Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. 

 
As part of Stampin' Palooza on February 8, there will be a class focused on tags.  Yes, JUST TAGS! and we will be using the new punch.  Check out my events page and sign up for the class now. You can shop for these items and more at www.HilarySmith.StampinUp.net 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me how much these products are? I can't find the punch in the catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The punch is on page 35 of the Occasions Catalog (Spring). It is item 133324 priced at $22.95. For another peek, click on the catalog in the upper right hand corner of my blog. It will link you to Stampin' Up!'s products. Once there, you can browse the "tools" to see the punches in that catalog. Thank you for asking.

    ReplyDelete