Monday, September 10, 2012

Abundant Blessings....


I have been so blessed lately! I have had a lot of help from family and friends recently and wanted to be sure to thank them. My inspiration for these cards (other than thankfulness) was the Cotton Ribbon in the Holiday catalog. Hmmmm, what else could I stamp on that? Well, I grabbed the set closest to me - Flowering Flourishes. Not what I might have normally picked because it has wonderful but big stamps. Then there was this adorable sweet flower that just begged to be stamped on the ribbon. Voila - and that is how cards get made!  I challenged myself to use the same ribbon in four different ways  All Materials and colors are listed at the bottom of the page.



 
So by just changing it a little here or there you can really change the look of a card. Cardstock colors are Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals and 2012-14 In Color Designer Series Paper. I used the Flowering Flourishes and Curly Cute stamp set (this is a great starter set!). Inks were Primrose Petals, Gumball Green and Early Espresso. The embellishments were the 3/8" Cotton Ribbon, Naturals Designer Buttons, Pearl Basic Jewels, and the linen thread.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment