Wednesday, September 26, 2012

No time for Christmas Cards?




Well, you no longer can use that excuse!  Stampin' Up! has made it so easy for you to whip up some nice cards this year.  Go grab that holiday catalog and follow along with me. On page 12, you grab some of the Snow Festival Designer Printed tags. Then you flip back to page 8 and find the Greetings of the Season Stamp set.  If you want to jazz it up a little more, then peek at the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stacks on page 20.  I made it even easier for myself by using Stampin' Up!'s set of 20 Note Cards & Envelopes on page 160 of the big catalog. So now that you have your few items - start creating! Here are a few of the cards I came up with....
 
 
 
 
 
I did dabble with another stamp set as well from the big catalog, More Merry Messages on page 15. But just by adding a few ribbons or a flower, you can give some very nice homemade cards this year. If you don't have a BigShot to do embossing, don't forget to check my events page for Open Crop time, or call me to schedule some :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment