Monday, October 8, 2012

C.A.S.E.


You may  have heard me use this term before - to C.A.S.E. a card. It means to Copy And Share Everything!  I was fortunate enough to join two of my fellow demonstrators last week. We each brought a new card to share with the others. Caroline brought the cutest Halloween card shown below with the Frightening Feline stamp.  I just loved it with the rhinestone eyes too! But since I did not have the stamp, when I got home and wanted to CASE it, I just tweeked it to what I had handy. Mine is the one above with the little Googly Ghoul.



Below, my Supervisor Michelle did a beautiful job with this card. The photograph really does not do it justice the colors are so rich. 
 
So once again I CASEd the card using the stamps that I had on hand. Yes, I did have the same Greetings of the Season stamp set (love it!) but I have the Star Tree rather than the Evergreen stamp set.  I was a little stumped on a color combination, so I turned to my handy Color Coach from Stampin' Up! to inspire me. I selected Lucky Limeade, Perfect Plum, and Red Riding Hood.  

I hope that you are finding things to CASE while visiting my blog - feel free to copy what I have, or to adapt it to what you like best. That is the fun of crafting and stamping - we can create whatever we imagine!  Now go get your hands inky :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment