Saturday, October 6, 2012

Purely By Accident....

That is how this card came into being.... Purely By Accident!  I love it when that happens.  I had just cut out the tree using the Holiday Collection Framelit Dies, and I put the leftover piece of paper down on my workspace. It happened to land on this other piece of paper from the Candlelight Christmas Designer Series Paper. I took a glance at it and just had to make a card with it. So here is the final result. I placed my "accident" on Crumb Cake Cardstock, added a Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, and a stamp from the More Merry Messages set. This was layered on Lucky Limeade cardstock that I first embossed with the Elegant Lines folder.  So go ahead and mess up your workspace - you never know what you might discover. Just keep Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment