Monday, October 22, 2012

Framelit Window Card


This is a card that I cased from a fellow demonstrator - I thought it was pretty cute.  I love the simple lines.  It doesn't quite come across in this photo - but the red piece is actually a cut out. I used the Labels Collection Framelets to cut the shape out of the card. The red you see is actually the back of a piece of cardstock on the inside of the card that come from the Candelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I saved the cut out and used it inside the card as you can see below.


The stamps are from the More Merry Messages set or the Ornament Keepsakes set.  I really enjoy using the Naturals Designer buttons on my Christmas cards too, I think it gives them an extra warmth.  The button is tied off with Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment