Saturday, August 24, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Bike Stamp


Yes, the bike stamp! I just sort of played with this one, thinking I knew what I wanted to do, but I couldn't fully see the finished card yet in my head. Does that happen to you? I find once I get playing with the materials the card sort of falls together.  I knew I wanted a background stamp, so I went to my new favorite Dictionary stamp. Love that!  I wanted to say thank you, and there are so many choices! I chose one from the Lots of Thanks stamp set seen below.

Lots of Thanks
 
Then it was a matter of playing with the bicycle stamp to get the forward motion. I had fun with this and was quite pleased with the final result.  The colors used are Pistachio Pudding (Dictionary stamp), Coastal Cabana (card stock and ink for the bicycle), Raspberry Ripple for the words and Whisper White card stock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment