Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Rev Up the Fun - Joy Ride

 

Here is a card we did at the Convention After Party.  I saw the Rev Up the Fun stamp set a lot with the swaps from Convention.  Here the Silver Glimmer paper added around the motorcycle takes it to the next level.  The base is Basic Black card stock. That is then layered with Smoky Slate and then Real Red.  The Smoky Slate is stamped with the tire stamp from the Rev Up the Fun set. The words were stamped using Black StazOn ink.  The motorcycle is stamped in Real Red and Smoky Slate on Very Vanilla card stock.  The card was designed by fellow Stampin' Up demonstrator Sara Cimbaro. 

I really love the Smoky Slate and Real Red together.... I have a feeling I will be combining them somehow for my holiday projects.  If you are loving this set or the color combination, you can shop anytime at www.HilarySmith.StampinUp.net


No comments:

Post a Comment