Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Best of Butterflies and Swallowtail


Taking a quick break from Halloween stuff to share a card I made for a friend.  The Swallowtail stamp is paired with the Best of Butterflies stamp set.  I love being able to punch out some of them with the Elegant Butterfly stamp. It does make things much easier doesn't it?  The words come from the Trust in God stamp set.  The card stock colors are Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo and Perfect Plum.  The butterflies were stamped with Versamark and then Pool Party Embossing Powder was used rather than ink.  I love how it just makes them pop off the darker colors. 

If you have not used embossing powders before, definitely contact me!  You really should try them, you will be amazed at the difference and how easy it is.  I do offer private lessons and classes if there are any techniques you would like to learn.  Email me at MightyOakStampers@yahoo.com to schedule your own specialized class today.


No comments:

Post a Comment