Friday, September 6, 2013

Candy Tube Witch's Broom


 
Yup, I had fun with this.  How about a little Witch's broom for Halloween treats?  This is another great one for classroom treats.  I filled one of Stampin' Up's 1x8 Cellophane Bags (Item 124134) with Skittles. I admit, the ones they call purple look more like brown to me. I sliced up some Crumb Cake cardstock leaving it intact at the top. After wrapping it around the candy tube, I added a little Linen Thread to get a finished look. 
 
The tag is created by using the Halloween Hello stamp set. I used Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the Decorative Label Punch.  If you have not used these bags before, order some now! Priced at only $2.50 for fifty bags, you can't beat it. They are wonderful for all the upcoming holidays - stay tuned to my blog to see all the ways you can use them!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment