Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fold Up Halloween Snack Packs

 
Here is another cute way to package some treats for a classroom or co-workers. Though I do highly recommend candy rather than fruit snacks for your co-workers!  I used the Halloween Hello stamp with Tangerine Tango ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock. I wanted it to stand out, but not a whole lot.  The Scallop is punched out of Basic Black cardstock. The center is just a piece cut out from the Witches Brew Designer Series Paper.

 
You can attach your treats to the inside using Snail Adhesive or Glue Dots. The paper folds right up and the top actually tucks behind the scallop attachment on the front, matchbook style, so you don't have to seal it closed. 
 
I am still taking orders for Halloween treats. Contact me today to get your order in!  MightyOakStampers@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment