Thursday, September 5, 2013

Top Note Halloween Candy Holders

 
Now that all the kiddies are back in school... you know what comes next on the calendar, Halloween!  And boy does it sneak up fast! So let's get ahead of it and start planning those treats.  Here is a super easy and fast treat holder. Use your Big Shot and Top Note die cut to get the front and back of this holder. I cut one in half to use it for two fronts. You can also trim it higher in the front and fold it down to form a sort of cuff in the front.  I wanted to keep mine simple and get more mileage out of the paper :o)  The paper in this project is the Witches Brew Designer Series Paper.
 
Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper
 
So once you have your Top Note pieces, you can decide what you want for embellishments. I used Basic Black 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon. The stamps are from the Halloween Hello Stamp Set.
 
Halloween Hello Clear-mount Stamp Set
Use a little adhesive around the bottom of the pieces to hold it together. I combined Snail Adhesive and Glue Dots.  This is the perfect size for fun-size candy.  So don't fuss about Halloween treats this year, as you can see, Stampin' Up! has made it easy for you.  If you are still stressed, then contact me and perhaps I can help you out. If you see treats you would love to give out, but don't have the time, I am now taking orders for Halloween.  Email me at MightyOakStampers@yahoo.com to place your order today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment