Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hardwood & Serene Silhouettes


Sometimes I am not sure why I am making a card, other than to be creative. Oh, it will get used at some point, but until I know for sure what it is for, I like to be able to leave the sentiments off. That would be the case in the card above.  This is one of the cards that we will be making at the upcoming Stamp-A-Stack on March 8.  We will be making 12 cards (three each of four designs) for only $20. You will have the option of Easter cards at this Stamp-A-Stack as well.  So if you would like to join in the fun that Saturday from 10-12, email me at MightyOakStampers@yahoo.com or sign up on my website or Facebook events page by March 4.  I hope to see you there! 

The card above was made using the Hardwood stamp from Stampin' Up's Occasions Catalog. I have teamed it with the Serene Silhouettes stamp set.  I used my Color Coach for some color scheme inspiration and am using Garden Green, Soft Suede, and Cherry Cobbler cardstock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment