Monday, February 10, 2014

Rev Up The Fun Birthday





This was another card going back to the race car birthday. I love the bright cars using the Rev Up The Fun stamp set from Stampin' Up!  Just like you, I enjoy following other stampers and seeing what others are making. Sometimes they offer up a sketch challenge. If you are unfamiliar with the term, you are given a general outline of a card, with the hopes that you get your creative hat on. The sketch for this card was the three focus points and a banner.  Since I had just done the thank you note (see the January 25 post), I instantly could see the stoplight in my mind using the Rev Up The Fun car stamps as background.  So that is what my blog and card sharing is about, look at my ideas and think about how to personalize them and turn them into your designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment