Saturday, February 15, 2014

Scalloped Tag Topper Punch Gift Idea


Oh Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Here I have found two different ways to use the same tool.  No, it is not just for tags!  Though yes, it does make it a lot easier to make tags.  I used my Perfect Pennants Stamp Set (go back and read the first two sentences again please) to create the tag.  Once the words were stamped on the Whisper White, I cut them out using the Chalk Talk Framelits Dies.  The piece was then layered on Pool Party Cardstock.

The other "tag" was turned into a wrapper - what an easy way to dress up any container.  The jar band was created using the Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series paper.  I really love the bright colors in that set.  Both tags are finished off with Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon. 

Hope you enjoyed this one - it's a great last second gift to have around.  You never know when someone might need a treat to brighten their day. This is a great way to share your creative gifts with others.  Just keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment