Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Let It Snow Digital Download


Well, I told you to grab it when I posted it yesterday! I love the colors in the Let It Snow Digital Download from Stampin' Up.  Have you tried My Digital Studio yet? I love it! If you already have another scrapbooking program, don't worry, you can download for other programs too. Want to see more? Then just visit www.MyDigitalStudio.net to see what you could be doing with your computer. 

I know a lot of you are "traditional" scrapbookers and the thought of going digital makes your toes curl. Go ahead and admit it. I was too!  But I am finding that I can get do some pages super fast this way. Yes, we played in the snow today - say it with me T.O.D.A.Y!  I do like the layers with traditional scrapbooking, so what I like to do is create a hybrid page. You can do the photos, background papers and such in My Digital Studio. When I get the printed page, then I can add additional embellishments, such as ribbons, buttons, souvenirs. It truly is the best of both worlds. 

Still not sure? Contact me to set up a My Digital Studio session. I can show you how easy it is to get started. Or you can download the free trial from the website.   Remember to grab the Let It Snow Digital download too since it is one of the weekly deals from Stampin' Up! 


Let It Snow Kit - Digital Download
Item # 132963

Regular Price: $9.95 US/$10.95 CAN
Discounted Price: $5.97 US/$6.57 CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment