Thursday, June 20, 2013

Soho Subway and Swallowtail


One of the many benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the opportunity to meet and become friends with other demonstrators. I am fortunate enough to be part of an amazing team that met last week to just stamp and chat. What a wonderful night. I was also able to invite my Mom along for a fun night of stamping. We did a shoebox swap, with each of us bringing a card design to stamp and assemble together. The card above is my Mom's design. The Swallowtail butterfly stamp was inked in Early Espresso directly onto Soho Subway Designer Series Paper. 

Here is a view of the paper. I just love the colors!

Soho Subway Designer Series Paper
I hope you enjoyed this card. It was such a great evening to relax, catch up with friends, and of course get some wonderful card ideas. Keep an eye on the blog for the cased versions of the cards.  So with all our crazy lives going on, it really is healthy to take a break and do something creative. Even if it is only five minutes, try to make that time for yourself today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment