Monday, June 24, 2013

Triple Layer with the Labels Framelits


I had a wonderful group of ladies here yesterday for my New Catalog Party. Thank you all for coming!  We had a fun time chatting and stamping. While sharing some of the cards I have collected from different event swaps, we came across a Triple Layer card. Krysta and Elaine mentioned trying it with the Stampin' Up! framelits. Hmmm, well I had not done that yet, so I had to consider it a personal challenge to see if it worked. So here you go ladies!  It does not have the same full effect with the framelits because they cover up more of the stamped image, but I still like the final result. 

The card above was done with the Labels Framelits and the Flower Shop stamp set.  I stamped directly on to Whisper White card stock and added Island Indigo to layer it with.  The Thank You in the lower corner comes from the Best of Greetings set (25 year Anniversary Series) and was embossed using Pool Party Embossing Powder. 

Thank you again to everyone that came yesterday. I love being able to share new ideas with all my stampers, but also love being inspired by their ideas and creativity.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! Love the way it turned out. Enjoyed yesterday so much...always nice to exchange ideas with other stampers.





    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very nice. Love all the cards you post. You are one talented lady.

    ReplyDelete