Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Flowers


Stampin' Up! is not just for card making! I have wanted to try this for quite a while. While I was making the Teacher Appreciation bouquet, I kept telling myself that this would be my next 3-D project. I could see it in my head and it HAD to be made. You understand, right?  The flowers and crayons are actually attached to a regular canvas so it can go right on the wall. The flowers are made with Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie using the Blossom Punch.  The stems were made by heating the crayons and letting them melt a little bit. 

I have had a lot of fun playing with these flowers, and am thinking of offering a workshop for flowers. It would be a class where we might not make cards, but just make different flowers out of paper.  If you would like to see a "Just Flowers" class in the future, please email me or make a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. The flowers are just great!!! Made me smile...big smile. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete