Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Two on Tuesday Techniques Class


Are you ready to learn something new? On Tuesday night I am offering a Techniques Class for only $5.  Each class we will learn and practice two new ways to play with your stamps and inks.  You will get to take home instruction cards with your sample and make a card using the methods you learned.  Want to learn how I made the green textured paper above? Or perhaps wondering how I stamped the image on the right? Sign up now by clicking on the events page and clicking on the RSVP.  You can also email me at MightyOakStampers@yahoo.com to RSVP or if you have questions.  I hope to see you Tuesday evening.

3 comments:

  1. Yes I am wondering, but no I can't make it on a Tues. night during the school year. Please offer again during the summer! :)

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of both papers! Just wish I lived closer to be able to come to the class.

    ReplyDelete