Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Shadowed Just Believe


This was one of the cards from the Two on Tuesday Techniques class.  I love the shadowy effect of the Just Believe stamp here. The background is Island Indigo. A layer of Lucky Limeade on a Pool Party card base complete the colors. I am so happy Stampin' Up! is keeping most of the 2011-2013 In Colors.  Only Lucky Limeade will be retiring in June. The rest of the colors will be moving into new color collections. Yeah!  The card is finished off by adding Thank You to a Modern Label punch.

Want to find out how to do some cool inking tricks like this? Don't forget to sign up for the next Techniques class in June!  You can sign up via my website or my Facebook page on the events section.  You can also email me at MightOakStampers@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment