Saturday, May 19, 2012

Here we go!

Hold on, it could be a bumpy ride!!!! But as they say... "it doesn't matter where the train is going... the most important part is getting on." Once again, I am taking that leap of faith, first was to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Then I took another leap venturing into the digital side with My Digital Studio. Now, I am following the leadership of my Mentor and Supervisor Michelle,  and attempting to blog. With each new step, there has been a ton of learning involved (and a wee bit of head banging :o) but after each new attempt, I am so energized by the fact that "I can do this!"  So in my first official blog - I want to thank everyone who has encouraged me with this new venture and helped to push me to new heights.... though I might still be a little acorn, there are plenty of ways for me to keep branching up and out.  I do hope that you will continue to join me for this train ride! Whenever you get the opportunity in your life - don't forget to hop on!

No comments:

Post a Comment