Sunday, May 20, 2012

Scrap and Yap

Are you ready for some play time this summer?  Starting in June, as part of the Summer Camp program,  I am hosting open shop time Friday mornings from 9 to 12.  You are free to come join me in my workshop to get ideas, to create together, and basically as the title implies... Scrap and Yap.  If you choose to use my stamps and inks there is a $5 fee. Additional materials will also be available for purchase. Chocolate will be provided at no charge :o)  Dates are June 15 and 29, July 13 and 27.  Please contact me at 704-787-8444 or Mightyoakstampers@yahoo.com if you need directions. 

Already have a group of friends that likes to stamp but you don't have a location? Other Scrap and Yap times can be arranged by appointment.

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! It is so much fun to get ideas from talented and crafty people like you! Had overnight guests this weekend and made them each a "pillow prize". For my sister-in-law it was the purse die-cut in fushcia pink adorned with pink pom-poms and a coordinating brad. For my brother I embossed black paper with "snakeskin" and did a fold over with a wide band, gold brad and printed Harley Davidson in orange on a white background so it looked like a little saddlebag. Both were filled with Hershey kisses and they LOVED them! Thanks for all the great ideas you share!

    ReplyDelete