Sunday, May 27, 2012

Let's have cake!


Between my new obsession with My Digital Studio, and then playing with the new items coming out... I have been having a blast!!!

There are a couple of fun new items in this card. The Make a Cake stamp set lets you decide how high to make the cake and how to top it - pinwheels, banners or flags.  The cardstock is from the In Color 2012-14 collection using Midnight Muse and Gumball Green. I have added a piece from the new Patio Party Designer Series Paper, flags, flowers and fabulous!  You have seen them on some of my other recent cards - these Itty Bitty Banners. Combined with the Bitty Banner Framelits, I am just loving them!  I attached little bits of the Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon to the banner as well. 

Don't forget to mark your calendars for my Open House, Sunday, June 3 from 1-4.  Then you can get your hands on the new catalog and see all the fun in store for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment