Thursday, May 17, 2012

So this is my first attempt at blogging!  I am having such a blast using My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up! that I wanted another outlet to share it.  Though I have a facebook page, I think the blog will allow more information to get out to you. I hope to be sharing my projects on a regular basis and hope that you will find some inspiration for your own creations. I know that I love to look at other peoples samples and then adapt them to make them my own.  Of course, the blog is also a great motivator to keep stamping at every opportunity I get!  Yes, as much as I am enjoying the digital side, I still love to get my hands inky :o)  So hopefully I will get a good balance on here to share with you. Stay tuned.... as I am still in the designing stage... and yes, wondered what an actual post would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment