Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Post-It Note Holders



So this was another idea taken from the Stampin' Success magazine - which is only available to SU Demonstrators :o)  I find I enjoy having little thank you tokens around, so that when I need one quickly, it is already on hand.  These little post it note holders are so easy to make and hey, who doesn't use post it notes?  You can personalize it for any occasion as well. Because I am getting excited about the Catalog Premier this weekend, I wanted to use my new items. The Betsy's Blossoms stamp set helps me make my own background patterned paper on the Gumball Green. I have added two prints from the Floral District Designer Series Paper.  The Itty Bitty Banners and Framelits provide the "Thank You". An Antique Brad and some of the new Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon finish the project nicely.

Starting with the basic post it note holder - there are so many ways to get creative! Start with Designer paper and tone it down with additional layers of solids. Add layers of flowers or ribbons to fancy it up, or keep it simple with just some stamps with a nice message. The Stampin Up! scrapbook pages come with additional embellishment that can easily be added to these note holders as well. 

If you are interested in seeing all that I can see in the Stampin' Success magazine - now is a wonderful time to join the Stampin' Up! team for only $99. You can build your own kit by selecting $125 worth of Stampin' Up! products. Then they will also add in a business supplies pack worth $65. Wow, that is a huge deal with almost $100 off the actual cost! If you want to find out about all the other benefits of being a demonstrator, please contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment