Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Open Sea


I was so thrilled when I saw that Stampin' Up was bringing this stamp set back.  The ship is from the Open Sea set.  Though the Nautical Designer Series Papers are not coming back, since I have the My Digital Studio software... the papers still exist in my world! I was able to print out a background paper for my card which I absolutely love!  The knot was made using the Hemp Twine - if you enjoy this product, you only have until May 31 to stock up as it will be discontinued after that. The sentiment comes from the Delightful Dozen set. This is a really wonderful set to have in your collection because it covers almost everything.  Especially great if you are just starting out. 

Keep your eye on the calendar - I will be scheduling a couple of My Digital Studio informational sessions. These will be basic demonstrations so you can come see how simple it is to design cards, calendars, scrapbook pages and anything else. I really enjoy being able to combine the two methods of a little digital and a little traditional paper crafting.  If you are interested in getting together to do a one on one session to explore the software, please email me at mightyoakstampers@yahoo.com to set up an appointment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment