Thursday, January 24, 2013

Artisan Embellishment Kit

 
Okay, you have seen The Artisan Embellishments Kit in the Spring Catalog (yes, I can wait while you go look at page 10), and perhaps you did what I did. I looked at it and said to myself "oh, such beautiful items.... but what would I do with that?" Yes, that IS what I said to myself. I just adore the ribbons, the buttons, the lace... but there is only one of this and one of that! I confess I was a little intimidated by all those flowers and ruffles quite honestly. So what does a person do when unsure - they jump in with both feet of course!  If this kit has you saying the same thing - please join me on Saturday, February 23 for a class with many ideas of what you can do with this kit.  Class fee is $25 which includes your kit. Please RSVP by February 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment