Saturday, January 5, 2013

Three Little Fishies

 
 
Okay, I am addicted to the new stamp set By the Tide.  My mind just wanders with all the possible cards I can make with this set. Yes, I have a strong attachment to the sea, so that helps. But I love the rich detail in these stamps.  Above I paired the fishes with a sneak peek at the Vine Street embossing folder that will be available soon.  The words come from a cute new set called Made for You.  Stampin' Up made it easy with a color combination of Calypso Coral, Luckly Limeade, and Island Indigo - all from the 2011-13 In Color set. Over the next couple of days I will share more of my new cards. If you haven't seen the new catalog yet, By the Tide is the set featured below.
 
 
 
Email me at MightyOakStampers@yahoo.com if you wish to have a catalog set to you. Or you can browse it at my website 24/7 www.hilarysmith.stampinup.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment