Sunday, January 20, 2013

MDS - Pirate Party!

 
I just love MDS (My Digital Studio) from Stampin' Up! I was a complete skeptic at first, I knew that digital was not for me. I loved to make a mess while scrapbooking... cutting papers, playing with ribbons, sampling this and that. Okay, then I had to eat my words. I LOVE MDS. As you can see above, it is wonderful to use for more than scrapbooking. I just whipped up some invitations for a pirate party! Arrrgggghhh. Ahoy, Matey is a great set for all the pirates in your life. It has background papers, stamps, embellishments, even flags for cupcakes and little treasure boxes you can make.
 
If you haven't tried MDS yet - they are still offering a 30 day free trial. If you are still declaring yourself a "traditional" scrapbooker, you may want to try this. I have found that I can do a base page in the digital method. By adding my photos to that, I save the extra step and cost of printing all those photos. Then once I get the printed copy back, I can add some layers for more physical depth. It's the best of both worlds!  Try it today or go explore what others are creating with it at www.mydigitalstudio.net
 
And for those that are wondering - yes, you can include all the details in the invitation, I just removed the party details for publication purposes. You would not have to fill them all out by hand :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment