Thursday, January 10, 2013

T-Minus Three Hours and counting....

 
The other day I mentioned I had made seventy-five card fronts. And now I have ten little gift bags. What on earth would make me go on a stamping kick like this? (okay, I confess, I am always eager to go on a stamping kick :o) All these items are for my first ever Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference!!! Yahoooo!!!!  I am currently in count down mode - registration starts in three hours. I am really excited to meet a lot of other demonstrators and learn so much.  In addition the seventy-five card fronts are referred to as "swaps" - which I hope to swap with other demonstrators. That means I should be able to have about that many new card samples to share with you! How awesome is that?
 
 
 
The treat bags above were created with the Top Note die cut. I use that one a lot for cards and gifts. The flowers are from the Secret Garden bundle which includes the stamps and the framelits to cut them out.  Hope you enjoy these.  I can't wait to share all about Leadership soon.
 
Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment