Monday, January 21, 2013

Valentine Bundles in a New Way (last chance!)


A last look at the Valentine's bundles - since they are only available until midnight tonight. Perhaps you kept seeing them as simple candy tubes or note cards. This is a good time to throw out the "instruction" sheet!  I had a blast playing with the materials to see what else I could come up with. 
 
 

I started out with the kit above which is free with the purchase of the My Little Valentine stamp set. I also used the new heart Valentine stamp and the candy tubes. 

 
 
 
I adore this Pool Party ribbon - stay tuned to find out how you can get it too - details will be coming out tomorrow :o)
 
 
Yes, we all like chocolate, but you can package other little gifts too. Above I included little valentine post it notes. Below are some pencils which are great for school gifts. 
 
So this was just a little sampling of the other things you can do with the Valentine's bundle. They both are such great deals I didn't want you to miss out. Today is the last day to get them.  Shop my website at www.hilarysmith.stampinup.net (click the link on my blog) or email me at MightyOakStampers@yahoo.com
 
Take some time for you today and do something creative!

1 comment:

  1. So many different ideas...all of them are great!!

    ReplyDelete