Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous

 
These colors are really drawing me in lately. Just love the richness of Pool Party, Island Indigo, and Lucky Limeade. They are all party of the 2011-2013 In Color Collection.  They have moved back into the spotlight though.  They are showcased a couple of the products for Sale-A-Bration. I confess I am completely addicted to the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper. If you are not familiar with this stamp set and wondering where it is in the catalog, let me help. It is part of the Sale-A-Bration promotion - so if you like it, grab it fast before it disappears.
 
Here is another sample changing up the color a little bit and adding a different phrase. If you are new to stamping and looking for some great sets for phrases, Curly Cute is my most recommended set. I use it a lot personally and in my classes.
 
 
 
Hope everyone had a great weekend and found a little time for some creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Love those colors too....and just made a card today using them. Thanks for all of your wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete