Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sharing what I Love

 
"To love what we do and share what we love as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference."  This is the Stampin' Up statement of the heart.  I admit any day that I can be stamping, it makes me happy. But when I can share it with others, my heart just sings. Today was one of those days. I was fortunate enough to be able to take some materials over to a senior center where I volunteer.  They are planning a bake sale and we wanted to make some treat holders with a Valentines theme. The participants were thrilled with seeing what they made (yes, we made some extra ones so they could take them home). They loved being able to personalize them, using different stamps, hearts or flowers. As I say over and over (ya might as well get used to it :o), it doesn't matter if you are six or eighty-six, the sense of accomplishment when we make something is a thrill that should never leave us. So go ahead and make some stamping time for you, but if you have the opportunity to share it with some one new, please do. You will be so glad you did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment