Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Beautifully Baroque Core'dinations



Have you tried Stampin' Up!'s new Core'dinations paper?  This is sandable card stock which creates a beautiful effect with your embossing folders. Here I have used the Beautifully Baroque Embossing folder on my piece of Strawberry Slush Core'dinations paper.  Once it was embossed, a little sanding brings out the lighter paper underneath the surface.  So easy!!!  A few of the Very Vanilla Blossom Punches were also embossed with the Beautifully Baroque folder.  I ran a little 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta on the card stock, then layered it on a piece of Basic Black card stock.  Once attached, I added the layered flower pieces. A Basic Black 7/8 scallop punch underneath the In Color Boutique Details embellishment really makes it pop. 

If you haven't tried the Core'dinations paper yet, and want to give it a test run, sign up for the Convention After Party on July 28th. RSVP on either my Stampin' Up Web page or my Facebook page.  You can also email me at MightyOakStampers@yahoo.com if you need directions. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment