Monday, July 29, 2013

Fabulous Florets with New Colors


I am having such a hard time picking a favorite lately! I know, I usually have a ton of current favorites...and that is probably the case right now. Smoky Slate is definitely in the running though. I just love working (playing) with this color!  Add to it the new shades of Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding and I was loving it!  The flowers come from the Fabulous Florets stamp set. I added clear embossing powder to give them a little extra shine. One of the flowers I cut out and then popped off the page with a Stampin' Up! Dimensional.  The words come from the Simply Sketched set.

Are you ready to get your own Simply Sketched stamp set?  You can only get the set using Hostess Dollars.  Contact me to set up your own private stamping party with your friends.  Don't want to prep your house? Have it here at my place. If you have six people at the party and each one makes just a twenty-five dollar purchase, you get twenty-five Hostess Dollars to spend.  So start thinking about which friends you are going to invite and contact me to set up your next party. You can email me at MightyOakStampers@yahoo.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment