Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Flower Shop Layered


I had some experimental pieces left over from my process of designing my convention swap card. Well, no sense in just tossing them!  Here I have stamped a background using Smoky Slate ink on the same color card stock.  The Creative Elements stamp set was used.  I added a Coastal Cabana and Island Indigo flower from the Flower Shop stamp set. This piece was layered on Island Indigo and Old Olive card stock.  A piece of 1/8" Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon adds a little depth.  The sentiment comes from the Simply Sketched set.  I really enjoy this color combination. Have you played with the Smoky Slate yet? It is one of my new favorites! What are some of your favorite colors lately? Feel free to add yours to the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment