Thursday, July 11, 2013

Flowering Flourishes with Swallowtail



Oh how many ways to use this stamp?  I was a bit intimidated by it when I saw the Swallowtail stamp in the Spring Catalog. But once I had the chance to use it at a workshop, I instantly fell in love with it! Here the Flowering Flourishes stamp set creates a pattered paper in Coastal Cabana ink stamped on Whisper White.  The Swallowtail is stamped in Rich Razzleberry, as is the sentiment which comes from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  The base card is made layering Rich Razzleberry and Coastal Cabana card stock. 

So if you are still undecided about getting this stamp, feel free to contact me to set up a stamping day. You can come sample some of the stamps and see the papers in person.  Once you see how well the Stampin' Up! inks and papers work together, trust me you will love them!  Email me today at MightyOakStampers@yahoo.com to schedule your visit today!

No comments:

Post a Comment